New compositions stimulate either new audiences or regular patrons, the most attentive organizers propose new works to their audience.
We are attentive to new productions and to young talent, to whom we propose our editorial services. In particular we are focused on composition that we are certain will meet organizers and audience needs. As a traditional theatrical impresario we propose to composers themes or subjects of interest and we provide the distribution to theaters and orchestras.
Some works of Premiere Music’s roster:
Halloween Opera by Aurelio Scotto
Halloween Opera – Multimedial Family Opera – opera in two acts composed by Aurelio Scotto, libretto by Gabriele Duma (1h 30’).
Original musical themes from Ireland, England, America, and Great Britain.
- On stage soprano, bariton, tenor, soprano (or white child voice), mixed Chorus, two children and one adult appearing.
Orchestra 2/2/2/2 - 2/2/0/0 - Timpani - Strings
Listen to excerpts
The Crystal Fountain by Julia Lebedeva
"The Crystal Fountain" by the Russian composer Julia Lebedeva
Swiss fairy tale ‘The Crystal fountain’ by the Russian composer Julia Lebedeva (25’ total timing) based on the popular legend the ‘Crystal fountain’ in Bern.
- Symphony orchestra 1/1/1/1 – 3/1/1/0 – Timpani, Triangolo, Castagnetti, Tamburino, Wood blocks, Campanelli, Tamburo, Piatti, Gran Cassa (4 players) - Harp
Three Languages By Mattia Zambolin
Grimm Brothers ‘Three Languages’ tale, by the Italian composer Mattia Zambolin (22’ totale timing)
- Symphony orchestra 2fl/2ob/2cl/2fg – 3cr/2tr/1trb/0 – Timpani, Glockenspiel, Vibraphon, Bells, Marimba, Tamburo, Piatti, Triangolo, Tam tam, Wind chimes (3 players) – Harp, Celesta, Piano
Five musical fairy tales by Aurelio Scotto
Five musical fairy tales by the Italian composer Aurelio Scotto (50’ totale timing) under the title:
- Moon and Star (original Chinese tale)
- The horse and the river (original Japanese tale)
- The golden child and the silver child (original Senegalese tale)
- The Baba Yaga (original Russian tale)
- The Robin bird (traditional Christmas tale)
- String orchestra and speaker. Suggested format 8/6/6/4/1 (Strings)
- Chamber orchestra and speaker 2fl/2ob/2cl/2fg - 2hr/2tr/0/0 - Timpani - Strings
Christmas Night by Aurelio Scotto
Christmas Night by Aurelio Scotto (10’ totale timing)
Christmas composition for soloist and chamber orchestra based on traditional musical themes.
- Chamber orchestra and speaker: 2fl/2ob/2cl/2fg - 4hr/2tr/0/0 - Timpani - Strings
Listen to excerpts (Link you tube)